After many months of talking about it we have at last launched our our Loyalty Card Scheme.
To get a card please ask one of the team on your next visit. The T&C.s are below for your information.
Those who wanted number 1, it was betrothed to someone a while back when we first got chatting about a loyalty schemeA fair few have found new homes already & we have more waiting.
As always we appreciate your support, particularly during these very challenging times. This scheme goes a little way to show our thanks to you & appreciation of your loyalty.
Please share with anyone you think should have one especially if they have not asked for one yet.
The Shoulder of Mutton Loyalty Card
Terms & Conditions
1) 1 person 1 card
2) The card is not transferable & points can only be collected by the card holder
3) We will need to hold your personal information which will not be shared with anyone else. It will be only used if we need to contact you regarding the scheme
4) Each full £1 spend will earn 5 points. So 100 points equals £1
5) Points earned have to be redeemed at The Shoulder of Mutton Strumpshaw
6) Your first card is free, but if you loose it there will be a £5 administration fee to transfer points & details to a new card
7) If for any reason you are barred from the Pub & hold a card any points earned will immediately become null & void
8) Points are earned on all purchases in the pub that are not already discounted
9) Not included is takeaway/delivered beer as this is already discounted
10) You can cash your points in & redeem for pub gift vouchers
11) You can NOT redeem points for cash
12) Points are earned with every purchase, they will be added to the card via a swipe system
13) The management reserves the right to monitor ‘swipes’ to identify any fraudulent activity